As we reach the end of a busy summer at the Campaign to Save the Boundary Waters, we’re looking ahead to one of our most anticipated events each fall: The Boundary Waters Gala.
On September 22, Wilderness supporters will gather together at Nicollet Island Pavilion in Minneapolis, Minnesota, for the Boundary Waters event of the year. Throughout the night, you’ll have the chance to celebrate the Wilderness we all love, hear about key developments in the fight to protect it, and browse an unparalleled selection of silent auction items to support the Campaign to Save the Boundary Waters.
Here are 3 reasons you should reserve a spot at the Boundary Waters Gala:
- The Boundary Waters Gala is an excellent networking opportunity for local businesses and professionals working for social good
Each year, hundreds of environmental enthusiasts attend our gala to gather with others who share a deep passion for the outdoors and its protection.
What does our guest list usually look like? Conservation supporters, elected officials, nonprofit professionals, and local business leaders. The gala is a rare opportunity to connect and network with all these groups in the same night. There’s no better event to attend for young professionals and small business owners invested in growing the movement to protect the Boundary Waters and their professional network.
Furthermore, businesses looking to make a mark with outdoorspeople can ensure heightened brand visibility through gala sponsorship. Reach out to email@example.com to learn more about getting your brand noticed at the Boundary Waters Gala.
- It’s the best place to hear about our movement’s progress and goals
Who’s better-suited to tell you about the Campaign’s exciting developments than its leaders and key partners? Nobody!
This year, we have an excellent lineup of speakers prepared to get you up-to-speed on a busy year for the Boundary Waters and ready for what’s next on our agenda.
We’ll hear from:
- Jamie Williams, President of the Wilderness Society, leader of the nationally recognized conservation group with a storied history in the movement for wilderness protections across the country (and one of our Campaign’s closest and longest partners!).
- Becky Rom, National Chair of the Campaign to Save the Boundary Waters, a lifelong resident of northeastern Minnesota, outdoor enthusiast, and activist in the Boundary Waters movement.
- Ingrid Lyons, Executive Director of the Campaign to Save the Boundary Waters, who heads up the Campaign as we push to ensure a protected Boundary Waters for all generations to come.
- Your attendance helps support the Boundary Waters!
The Boundary Waters Gala is one of our premiere fundraising events of the year. Beyond the opportunity to make great connections and hear inspired Campaign updates, you’ll be directly aiding the fight for Wilderness protections! All ticket proceeds, silent auction totals, and on-site donations play a crucial role in our ability to continue winning progress for the Boundary Waters.
Whether you choose to attend the gala in-person or virtually, your support goes a long way. But there are only a few more weeks to purchase a ticket, and they’re selling fast as summer winds down. Make sure you’ve reserved a spot at the Boundary Waters event of the year by purchasing an in-person ticket before August 30 or a virtual ticket before Sept. 15.